(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Northern Territory Notice of Rent or Security Deposit Increase


    Before you can increase the amount of the rent or security deposit on a rental unit, you must first serve your tenant with this NT Notice of Rent and/or Security Deposit Increase.

    • The notice must be served pursuant to the Northern Territory Residential Tenancies Act. The form includes instructions for service, and an Unattested Declaration form where you can insert the details of how the notice was served on the tenant.
    • This form of notice is only for fixed term tenancies. It can be used by landlords and agents.
    • This is Form RT010, from Northern Territory Consumer Affairs.
    • Updated September 2016.

    Download the Northern Territory Notice of Rent and / or Security Deposit Increase form and be sure you've complied with the landlord-tenant laws.

    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 01-October-2016
    SKU: 5200