(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Northern Territory Notice to Remedy Unpaid Rent


    Is your tenant in arrears on the rent? Serve him/her with this Notice by Landlord to Tenant to Remedy Breach of Agreement - Unpaid Rent, under the Northern Territory Residential Tenancies Act.

    • This is Form RT03 published by Northern Territory Consumer Affairs.
    • Updated September 2016.
    • The notice form includes instructions on how it is be filled out, and how it must be served on the tenant.
    • Attached to the notice is an Unattested Declaration form so you can record the details of service.

    Download the free Notice by Landlord to Tenant to Remedy Unpaid Rent form today.

    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 01-October-2016
    SKU: 5202