Nova Scotia Purchase and Sale Agreement for Condo Resale
Buy or sell an existing condominium property in the Province of Nova Scotia with this Agreement of Purchase and Sale of Condominium - Resale.
- The vendor (seller) must furnish a copy of the Vendor's Deed and the condominium documents, after which the purchaser has a specified number of days to investigate the title.
- If HST is applicable, it is in addition to (not included in) the purchase price. If HST is not applicable, the vendor must provide a certificate in that regard.
- The vendor must provide the purchaser with an estoppel certificate with respect to any condo fees or common expenses owing on the unit.
- Any debit or credit balance in the reserve or contingency fund will be adjusted as of the closing date.
- This contract template is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
Last Updated: 02-August-2021