Ontario Equitable Mortgage
Prepare an Equitable Mortgage between the owners of a property and a lender with this template form for Ontario.
- The mortgage is security for a loan from the lender to the borrowers.
- The borrowers agree that if they default in repayment of the debt, they will either register a conventional mortgage against the property or sell the property and use the proceeds to pay off the debt.
- The lender has the option to accelerate the loan upon default by the borrowers.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format.
- Intended only for use in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 10-April-2021