Ontario Form 2 Notice to Landlord
ON contractors, notify a landlord about the details of a contract for tenant improvements with this Ontario Notice to Landlord Form 2.
- The Notice is given under subsection 19(1) of the Construction Lien Act (Ontario).
- The Notice informs the landlord that the contractor has entered into an agreement with the tenant to make improvements to the rental premises.
- The form includes the provisions of subsection 19(1) of the Act.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- This notice form template is easy to download and use.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 02-June-2021