Ontario Guarantee of Commercial Lease
Secure the lease obligations of a corporate tenant in the Province of Ontario with this unconditional and continuing Guarantee of Commercial Lease.
- The guarantee is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- The guarantee is being given as a means to induce the landlord to execute the lease.
- The guarantor guarantees payment of all rent and other amounts due under the lease, including the payment of legal fees incurred by the landlord in enforcing the terms of the lease.
- Never sign a commercial lease with a business tenant without also getting a personal guarantee of the lease. Buy the form, download it, fill in the details, print and get a signature.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 01-February-2022