Ontario Schedule to Asset Purchase Agreement for Restaurant
Attach this Schedule to an Asset Purchase Agreement for the assets of a restaurant business in the Province of Ontario.
- Procedure for transferring the liquor license to the purchaser.
- The seller warrants that the employees are not represented under a collective bargaining agreement.
- Conditions of the purchaser for closing the transaction.
- Representations and warranties of the seller.
- Disclosure of revenues, expenses, contracts and business information.
- Assignment of service contracts and leases, trade names, signage and phone numbers from the seller to the purchaser.
The Schedule to Asset Purchase Agreement for Restaurant covers the special conditions that apply when purchasing restaurant assets under Ontario provincial laws.
Last Updated: 04-May-2021