Ontario Share Pledge Agreement
Obtain a pledge of securities from a borrower under this Share Pledge Agreement, pursuant to the provisions of the Ontario Personal Property Security Act.
- A borrower pledges shares of stock to a lender, to be held as security for a loan that the lender is making to the borrower.
- The borrower agrees to pledge any additional, substitute or replacement shares issued in its name.
- The borrower retains the right to vote the shares.
- The agreement contains a limitation on personal liability clause with respect to the borrower's responsibility for any deficiency owing after disposition of the shares.
- This form is a fully customizable legal template that you can use as often as you need to.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 25-September-2021