Parental Consent for Surgery on Minor
Get the consent of a parent for a doctor to perform necessary surgery on a child with this medical authorization form.
- The parent acknowledges having been made aware of the risks involved with the surgery.
- The parent also acknowledges that the surgeon cannot guarantee the operation will be a success.
- The parent consents to the surgery and the use of anesthetic.
- If appropriate (according to age), the minor child also signs the form.
- This is a generic legal form which is not specific to any country.
Last Updated: 07-April-2021