Priorities Agreement Between Two Lenders
Prepare a Priorities Agreement between a debtor and two lenders with this ready-made template.
- The lenders are both secured parties under loan agreements or credit arrangements with the debtor. The Agreement sets out the priority of the lenders' security positions.
- Each of the lenders agrees that its security will rank equally in priority, notwithstanding the date of execution or registration, or other factors.
- Any default by the debtor will be deemed to be a default under security held by each of the lenders.
- This is a generic legal contract which does not specifically reference the laws of any country, state or province.
- The Priorities Agreement Between Two Lenders is in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.
Last Updated: 17-February-2021