Retainer Agreement for Accounting Services
Sign up a client for your accounting services with this easy-to-use Retainer Agreement template which covers:
- The services to be provided by the accountant.
- The accountant's billing rate and terms of payment.
- Independent contractor provision which clarifies that the accountant is not an employee of the client.
- Prevailing party clause to cover recovery of legal fees in the event of legal action by either party.
- The accountant is responsible for paying his/her own taxes.
Don't provide accounting services to a client unless and until you have a signed contract in place. Download the Retainer Agreement template immediately after purchase, and personalize it for your business.
Last Updated: 30-June-2021