Teaming Agreement for Proposal
Use this downloadable template to prepare a Teaming Agreement for a proposal to be submitted jointly by a prime contractor and subcontractor.
- The parties will prepare and present the proposal in the hope of being awarded a contract to provide products and/or services to the client.
- Each of the parties will bear its own costs and expenses, and risks and liabilities.
- The parties' relationship is that of independent contractors. The agreement does not constitute a partnership or joint venture.
- The agreement specifically does not provide for the sharing of profits or losses.
- All proposal material will be submitted to the prime contractor, to be incorporated into the proposal.
- The prime contractor will have the final decision on the form and content of all materials submitted in the proposal.
- If the prime contractor is successful in being awarded the contract, it will award a subcontract to the subcontractor.
- You can use this digital template anywhere. It's customizable and can be easily tailored to fit your specifications.
Buy the Teaming Agreement for Proposal, download it, and start writing your contract immediately.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016