UK Consent to Use Photograph
Give another party the right to use your images with this Consent to Use Photograph form for UK photographers.
- The photograph may only be used in connection with a specified purpose (such as worldwide publication of a book or magazine, etc).
- The photographer will retain worldwide copyright to the images.
- The end user does not have the exclusive right to use the image, and the photographer is at liberty to give consent for other parties to use the photo as well.
- The photographer must be credited in every usage of the photograph.
- The photographer asserts his/her moral rights as the author of the work.
The UK Consent to Use Photograph form can be used anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016