Sale of Goods Agreement with Indemnity | UK
Draw up a Sale of Goods Agreement between a buyer and a seller with this digital template for the United Kingdom.
- The agreement acts as a bill of sale between the parties.
- The seller warrants to the purchaser that he/she has good title to the goods being sold, and that they are free of liens or encumbrances.
- The template includes an indemnity clause under which the seller indemnifies the buyer against adverse claims.
- Buy the form once, and you can customise it and use it as often as you like.
- This AGreement is governed by English laws and can be used throughout the United Kingdom.
- Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 26-May-2022