UK Software Escrow Agreement
Place source code in escrow with this Software Escrow Agreement template for UK software developers.
- The Escrow Agreement is pursuant to software licence and maintenance agreements between the developer (licensor) and a customer (licensee) who requires uninterrupted availability of the source code as an essential element of its business.
- The licensor will deposit the source code, documentation and related materials with the escrow agent following development, and will deposit upgrades to the software each time modifications are made.
- The escrow agent will hold the materials in escrow until such time as it is instructed to release them in accordance with the agreement.
- If the escrow agent's fees are not paid, the agent has the right to terminate the agreement and destroy the escrowed materials.
- The escrow agent incurs no liability under the agreement except for wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
- The agreement includes a deposit form to be used by the licensor each time materials are deposited into escrow.
This United Kingdom Software Escrow Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016