Surrender of Business Lease | UK
UK business tenants, terminate your lease by mutual agreement with your landlord by executing this Surrender of Business Lease for a commercial premises.
- The parties agree that the tenant will surrender the premises and the lease will be cancelled and terminated.
- The tenant will pay the landlord an agreed sum to terminate the lease early, and will forfeit all security and damage deposits.
- Both parties agree to honor their obligations under the lease until the effective date of the surrender.
- The tenant will remove its trade fixtures and specified leasehold improvements.
- This United Kingdom Surrender of Business Lease form is in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 03-March-2021