Work out the terms of an exclusive supply and development agreement with this Letter of Intent template.
- Parties. The parties to the proposed agreement are (ii) a supplier with a product which has potential commercial application and (ii) a developer which will develop, test, produce and distribute the product.
- Obligations. The obligations of each party are set out with respect to costs and development of a working prototype.
- Patents. The supplier will retain title to all patents on the product.
- License. The supplier will grant the developer an exclusive worldwide license to sell the product.
- Confidentiality. Mutual confidentiality undertakings.
This Letter of Intent for Exclusive Supply and Development Agreement
is generic (not country specific) and fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.