Fitness Program Waiver and Release | USA
Before you start a fitness regimen with a client, get them to sign this Waiver and Release form.
- This release form is for gyms, fitness clubs, personal trainers and facilities in the U.S. that offer fitness and exercise programs.
- Every participant should sign the form before they start the program.
- The participant releases the facility, its directors, personal trainers, coaches, employees and insurers from any and all liability for personal injury or death resulting from his/her participation in the program.
- The participant assumes all risks and waives his/her rights to file any legal claims with respect to injury (including death), loss or damage suffered as a result of such participation.
- This template should only be used for businesses located in the United States.
Losing an injury lawsuit could cost you thousands of dollars. Don't take the risk. Download this Fitness Program Waiver and Release Form today.
Last Updated: 04-July-2020