Grant of Reciprocal Driveway, Parking and Sidewalk Easements | USA
Prepare a reciprocal grant of easement between the owners of two adjoining residential or commercial properties in the US with this Grant of Reciprocal Driveway, Parking and Sidewalk Easements.
- The parties mutually grant each other driveway and sidewalk easements to allow access to and from the properties for the occupants and guests of each property.
- The parties will equally share the cost of maintenance and repair.
- The parties mutually agree not to do anything to interfere with the other party's rights, such as erecting a fence or barricade.
- The easements will run with the land.
- Each of the parties indemnifies and holds the other harmless against any liability or cost incurred as a result of the easements granted.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format and is easy to download, edit and print.
- Intended for use only in the United States.
Last Updated: 18-June-2021