USA Grant of Reciprocal Driveway, Parking and Sidewalk Easements
Prepare a reciprocal grant of easement between the owners of two adjoining residential or commercial properties in the US with this Grant of Reciprocal Driveway, Parking and Sidewalk Easements
- The parties mutually grant each other driveway and sidewalk easements to allow access to and from the properties for the occupants and guests of each property.
- The parties will equally share the cost of maintenance and repair.
- The parties mutually agree not to do anything to interfere with the other party's rights, such as erecting a fence or barricade.
- The easements will run with the land.
- Each of the parties indemnifies and holds the other harmless against any liability or cost incurred as a result of the easements granted.
This USA Grant of Reciprocal Driveway, Parking and Sidewalk Easements
template is available in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016