USA Letter of Intent to Purchase Business Assets
You're in the process of negotiating the purchase of a business. It's in your best interests to put the understanding in writing with this USA Letter of Intent to Purchase Business Assets.
- The LOI template can be used anywhere in the United States.
- The assets being purchased include intellectual property, tangible property, know-how and goodwill.
- The template includes a section for purchase price adjustments for such items as uncollected receivables and inventory writedowns.
- The transaction can only be completed once a number of conditions precedent have been met, such as obtaining any required governmental approvals, licenses or permits, and completion of a satisfactory due diligence review.
- The seller will not participate in any discussions or negotiations with any other party while the letter of intent is in effect.
Put the USA Letter of Intent to Purchase Business Assets in place to make sure that your discussions with the seller are not circumvented or interrupted. Download a copy today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016