USA Purchase Agreement for Mortgage
Use this Purchase Agreement to transfer a mortgage and promissory note from one lender to another.
- The agreement is conditional upon the buyer obtaining adequate funds to finance the purchase.
- The buyer will pay for all closing costs, including report and appraisal fees, title examination and insurance.
- If the seller cancels the agreement prior to closing, the seller must pay a cancellation fee, plus any costs incurred by the buyer.
- The seller indemnifies the buyer against any liability or expense arising from any inaccuracy or breach of any warranty or representation made by the seller.
- The seller sells and assigns the note and mortgage without recourse, and the seller assumes no responsibility or liability with respect to the mortgagor's financial performance.
- The form can be used throughout the United Stats.
The USA Purchase Agreement for Mortgage is in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your requirements.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016