Sell a ranch or farm property in the United States with this USA Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement for Ranch or Farm.
- The sale is to include all buildings, livestock and crops on the property.
- The seller has the right to harvest crops until the purchaser takes possession.
- The seller must deliver fee simple insurable title by way of warranty deed.
- A property land survey is to be performed, and the parties may agree to adjust the purchase price based on the land survey results.
- The agreement includes optional clauses for cash, assumption of existing mortgage loan, conventional financing, FHA insured or VA loan.
- The seller must provide a title insurance policy insuring the transaction for the total purchase price.
- Also included is a lead paint disclosure.
This USA Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement for Ranch or Farm
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to edit to fit your exact circumstances. This is not a State-specific form. Some States may have requirements as to the form of contract used.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016