USA Revenue Sharing Agreement with Franchisor
Enter into a profit sharing arrangement with a franchisor who will distribute your products to its franchisees under the terms of this Revenue Sharing Agreement.
- The franchisor will act as your distributor and will distribute the revenue sharing products to any of its franchisees who agree to participate in the program.
- The shared revenue paid to the supplier on each product is a set price per unit. A portion of the upfront price of the products will be deducted from the supplier's share of revenues before remittance.
- The franchisor will not sell off any products until the expiration of each revenue sharing period, and will not sell products to wholesalers or jobbers, other than distressed products.
- Instead of receiving specific marketing support, the franchisor will accrue marketing support funds calculated as a percentage of the qualified sale price on revenue sharing products.
- The supplier has the right to audit the franchisor's records and those of its participating franchisees each year.
- The parties mutually indemnify and hold each other harmless.
The Revenue Sharing Agreement between a franchisor and a supplier is a downloadable digital template that can be used in any U.S. state. Add it to your cart, check out, and download the form.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016