Security Guard Services Agreement | USA
Use this customizable template to draw up a contract to provide security guards to your clients.
- The security guard's services include regular patrols of the premises and parking areas, preparing daily shift reports, reporting all accidents and incidents.
- The security company is responsible for hiring, training, supervising, equipping and outfitting all of its guards.
- Security guards must be fluent in spoken and written English, have a valid driver's license and be a citizen of the United States and legally able to work in the country in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
- The security company is responsible for paying any sales and use taxes to suppliers for materials it requires to fulfill its obligations, and for paying its own taxes, payroll taxes, remittances and benefits.
- The security company will carry adequate general liability, automobile liability and worker's compensation insurance.
- The security company will obtain a fidelity bond up to $10,000 for each officer assigned to the client.
- The client is responsible for security in any areas that are off limits to security personnel.
A security firm needs a good service contract. Download yours today - buy it once, use it as often as you need to.
Last Updated: 01-September-2022