USA Short Form Construction Contract
Set out the terms and conditions for construction of a residential single-family dwelling with this Short Form Construction Contract for USA building contractors.
- The contractor will furnish labor and materials and build the structure according to the approved plans.
- The owner is responsible for arranging building permits, access to the work site, utilities hook-ups, and compliance with zoning requirements.
- The contract price will be paid in several installments.
- The owner must arrange financing and having the site prepared for construction (surveying, staking, excavation, etc).
- The contract template does not contain any State-specific references or language. Those can be easily added if required.
Writing your project agreements is easy with the USA Short Form Construction Contract. Download the template now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016