Trademark Assignment Agreement | USA
Assign a U.S. trade mark to another party with this downloadable Trademark Assignment Agreement.
- The assignor (owner of the trade mark) agrees not to do anything that will be detrimental to the validity of the trademark.
- The parties agree to settle disputes through amicable discussion, failing which they will refer the matter to arbitration.
- An assignment of a trade mark would be used in situations such as the purchase and sale of business assets that included intellectual property.
- This Trademark Assignment Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States.
- You can download the template immediately after purchasing it. Available in MS Word format.