Washington Notice to Owner
Washington contractors, give notice to a property owner prior to starting construction with this Notice to Owner, as required by Section 60.04.031(4) of the Revised Statutes.
- This is a preliminary notice to notify the property owner who is providing professional services, materials or equipment for improvements to the property.
- The form includes a Certificate of Delivery and Acknowledgement of Receipt.
- The form also includes a copy of Section 60.04.031 of the Statutes describing the circumstances under which a notice is required and what the exemptions are.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Available in MS Word format, easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Washington.
Last Updated: 03-June-2022