Hire a sales representative for your business with this downloadable template Employment Agreement for Washington State.
- Compensation. The sales representatives will be paid a base salary plus commissions on sales.
- Expenses. The agreement sets out how expense accounts are submitted and which items can be expensed.
- Confidentiality provisions, including confidentiality with respect to the sales rep's previous employment.
- Dispute resolution.
- Termination. Grounds for terminating employment and procedure that the employer must follow to terminate.
- Applicable Laws. This agreement is governed by federal labour laws and by the laws of the State of Washington.
If your business relies on your sales reps, you want to make sure you've got a good employment contract in place. Get your copy of the Sales Representative Employment Agreement now.
Last Updated: 12-October-2017