ACT Rooming House Agreement
Do you operate a rooming house or boarding house in the ACT? Use this Rooming House Agreement to set out the terms of the occupancy.
- The Agreement is governed by the Australian Capital Territory Residential Tenancies Act 1997.
- The agreement can be used to let either a furnished or unfurnished room.
- The occupant pays for telephone charges, prorated water, electricity and gas rates.
- The occupant must abide by the house rules.
- The occupant must keep the room clean and must not cause damage.
- The occupancy can be by the week, fortnight or month.
- This ACT Rooming House Agreement template is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 22-March-2018