(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    ACT Rooming House Agreement


    Do you operate a rooming house or boarding house in the ACT? Use this Rooming House Agreement to set out the terms of the occupancy.

    • The Agreement is governed by the Australian Capital Territory Residential Tenancies Act 1997.
    • The agreement can be used to let either a furnished or unfurnished room.
    • The occupant pays for telephone charges, prorated water, electricity and gas rates.
    • The occupant must abide by the house rules.
    • The occupant must keep the room clean and must not cause damage.
    • The occupancy can be by the week, fortnight or month.
    • This ACT Rooming House Agreement template is fully editable to fit your needs.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 22-March-2018
    SKU: 8243