Use this template to prepare a set of Rules of Procedure for Arbitration for your company, to be used in the event of a contractual dispute.
- The arbitrator is to be appointed by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties are unable to agree, by court appointment.
- The rules govern how written submissions are to be made to the arbitrator.
- The arbitrator will decide when and where meetings and hearings will be held.
- The arbitrator's decision will be final and binding.
- The Rules set out the jurisdiction and powers of the arbitrator.
These Rules of Procedure for Arbitration are generic (not country specific) and can be easily customized for your purposes.
Last Updated: 22-September-2017