Acknowledgement of Joint Ownership of Intellectual Property
Protect your company's rights in technology developed by an employee with this Acknowledgement of Joint Ownership of Intellectual Property.
- If your employees are actively involved in the development and creation of intellectual property as a function of their job, they should sign an Acknowledgement of Joint Ownership form.
- The employee acknowledges that certain materials developed during the course of his or her employment are jointly owned by the employee and the employer, including any intellectual property rights in the materials.
- Failure to get it in writing could result in lengthy and expensive legal claims.
- The Acknowledgement form is generic (not specific to any country) and can be used anywhere.
- This is a reusable legal form. Buy it, download it, and use it as often as you need to.
Last Updated: 02-January-2018