(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    California Affidavit of Death


    Has your spouse recently passed away? If the two of you held title to real estate as community property in California, you will need to file this California Affidavit of Death form.

    • First you will need to sign the Affidavit in front of a Notary.
    • Then you must file it with the County Clerk in order to have title to the property transferred solely into your name.
    • You'll need to attach a copy of the Certificate of Death to the form.

    Buy the California Affidavit of Death form and download it. Then you can fill in your details, print it, and take it to a notary for signing.

    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 7450