Construction Project Management Agreement | Canada
Hire a project manager for a large development project with this fixed price Construction Project Management Agreement for Canadian developments.
- The project manager will manage and coordinate activities among the various contractors hired on the construction project.
- The project manager will be responsible for obtaining bids and making recommendations with respect to hiring.
- The manager will assist in obtaining the necessary permits for the development.
- The manager must review all contractor safety programs.
- The manager's duties specifically do NOT include control over the practices of the contractors.
- The owner indemnifies the project manager against all claims and losses arising from the performance of its duties.
- Available in MS Word format and fully editable.
- Intended to be used only in Canada.
Last Updated: 18-February-2022