Canada Construction Project Management Agreement
Hire a project manager for a large development project with this fixed price Construction Project Management Agreement for Canadian developments.
- The project manager will manage and coordinate activities among the various contractors hired on the construction project.
- The project manager will be responsible for obtaining bids and making recommendations with respect to hiring.
- The manager will assist in obtaining the necessary permits for the development.
- The manager must review all contractor safety programs.
- The manager's duties specifically do NOT include control over the practices of the contractors.
- The owner indemnifies the project manager against all claims and losses arising from the performance of its duties.
This Canada Construction Project Management Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016