Waiver of Notice Forms for Shareholder Meetings | Canada
A meeting of the shareholders of a Canadian corporation may be held without notice, so long as all of the attending shareholders sign a Waiver of Notice form.
- This package contains waiver forms for:
- the initial meeting of shareholders following the company's incorporation,
- annual shareholder meetings,
- special meetings of the shareholders as required by the by-laws or Articles.
- These forms are available in MS Word format and are editable and reusable.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 23-August-2021