Confidentiality Agreement for Competitors
If you are in discussions with a competitor about a possible joint venture or acquisition, get this Confidentiality Agreement signed prior to providing your business information.
- During the course of negotiations with respect to partnering or being bought out by the competition, you will undoubtedly need to provide confidential business data for your competitor's due diligence review.
- You need to protect that sensitive confidential and proprietary information. That's why it's essential to have the competitor sign this Agreement prior to releasing any such information.
- The template also includes a no solicitation clause, under which the competitor agrees not to solicit either your customers or your employees.
- The Confidentiality Agreement for Competitors is a generic legal document which does not contain references to any specific laws or regulations and can be used in most countries.
- The contract template is provided in MS Word format and can be easily customized to fit your unique needs.
Last Updated: 27-September-2017