Film Extras Employment Agreement
Do you need extras and background performers for your film or television production? Sign them up with this standard Film Extras Employment Agreement.
- The performer will not be paid additional wages for weekends, overtime or holidays.
- The performer will get regular meal breaks and food services.
- Screen credit will be at the producer's discretion.
- The contract includes an immigration verification employment eligibility clause for USA contracts.
- The parties agree to have any disputes handled in accordance with AFMA arbitration rules.
- The form includes a Release Form authorizing the producer to use the performer's name and likeness, and confirming that the performer's services were rendered as a work made for hire.
- You can customize the Film Extras Employment Agreement for each project and reuse it as often as needed.
Last Updated: 02-August-2021