Film Location Fire Safety Inspection Checklist
Before shooting begins, have the location manager complete this Film Location Fire Safety Inspection Checklist.
- The inspection should be conducted to ensure maximum protection of all cast and crew and to reduce the production company's liability for loss or damage claims.
- Use the checklist to record information about:
- permits required,
- access, exits and fire lanes,
- designated parking areas,
- special effects requiring pyrotechnics,
- any flammable materials to be used on site,
- welding, cutting and grinding,
- electrical and lighting,
- smoking restrictions,
- firefighting materials and fire safety measures to be employed.
- Don't take chances with the lives of your cast and crew. Get a copy of the Film Location Fire Safety Inspection Checklist for your location department.
Last Updated: 29-December-2021