Before shooting begins, have the location manager complete this Film Location Fire Safety Inspection Checklist.
The inspection should be conducted to ensure maximum protection of all cast and crew and to reduce the production company's liability for loss or damage claims. Use the checklist to record information about:
- permits required,
- access, exits and fire lanes,
- designated parking areas,
- special effects requiring pyrotechnics,
- any flammable materials to be used on site,
- welding, cutting and grinding,
- electrical and lighting,
- smoking restrictions,
- firefighting materials and fire safety measures to be employed.
Don't take chances with the lives of your cast and crew. Get a copy of the Film Location Fire Safety Inspection Checklist for your location department.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016