Florida 3 Day Notice of Demand for Unpaid Rent
FL landlords, is your tenant behind in the rent? Serve him/her with this Florida 3 Day Notice of Demand for Unpaid Rent.
- The Notice is given under Section 83.56(3) of the Florida Statutes.
- The notice informs the tenant that s/he must pay the overdue rent within 3 days of receipt of the notice.
- If the tenant fails to pay the rent within the 3-day period, the landlord will commence eviction proceedings to force the tenant to vacate the premises.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- Pay for the form once, and you can use it as often as you need to.
This Florida 3 Day Notice of Demand for Unpaid Rent
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016