Florida 3 Day Notice of Demand for Unpaid Rent
FL landlords, is your tenant behind in the rent? Serve them with this Florida 3 Day Notice of Demand for Unpaid Rent.
- The Notice is given under Section 83.56(3) of the Florida Statutes.
- The notice informs the tenant that they must pay the overdue rent within 3 days of receipt of the notice.
- If the tenant fails to pay the rent within the 3-day period, the landlord will commence eviction proceedings to force the tenant to vacate the premises.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 22-August-2023