High Risk Sport Release and Waiver
If your business provides high risk sports programs to the public, you need to protect yourself and your employees against injury or wrongful death lawsuits with this Release and Waiver form.
- This form is ideal for businesses that offer such activities as rock climbing, sky diving, bungee jumping, white water rafting, or heavy contact sports.
- The form must be signed by each participant before they can take part in the activity.
- The participant releases the facility, its employees and management from any liability connected with the participant's involvement in the sport or activity.
- The participant assumes full responsibility for all risks associated with the activity and waives his/her rights to file a legal claim.
- This is a fully editable and reusable release form. Buy it, download it, customize for your business, use it as often as you require.
- Don't risk the future of your business - purchase and download the High Risk Sport Release and Waiver Form.
Last Updated: 11-April-2021