Independent Contractor Agreement for Technology Development
Hire an independent contractor to develop technology products with this Independent Contractor Agreement template.
- Parties. The Agreement is between a tech developer and an investor who will fund the development project to create new tech products and bring them to the marketplace.
- Assignment of Rights. In exchange for the funding of the project, the developer will assign all of its rights in any commercially viable products to the investor.
- Royalties. The developer will be paid a royalty for each viable product.
- Reporting. The developer must provide the investor with regular status reports on all developments.
- Term of Engagement. This is a month-to-month contract, but can be modified to provide for a fixed term.
- Governing Law. This is a generic legal contract which does not contain references to the laws of any specific country or jurisdiction.
- How to Get the Form. The Independent Contractor Agreement for Technology Development is available as a MS Word template which can be downloaded immediately after purchase. The document can be modified and re-used as often as you require.
Last Updated: 20-December-2017