Set up a joint venture between an Indian company and a foreign business entity with this template India Joint Venture Agreement with Foreign Company.
- Purpose of Agreement. A collaboration of this type allows more businesses to expand into markets they otherwise might not have access to.
- Registration of Company. The co-venturers will register a separate joint venture company to carry on the business of the joint venture.
- Management. The co-venturers will jointly own, operate and manage the joint venture company.
- Decision Making. The company's board of directors will make all major policy decisions. Each of the joint venturers will be represented on the board of directors, in proportion to their equity in the company.
- Confidentiality and Non-Competition. The parties mutually agree not to disclose any confidential information of the joint venture, and not to compete directly or indirectly with the company anywhere within India.
This Indian Joint Venture Agreement with Foreign Company template is a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 04-May-2021