Location Permission and Release Form for Film or TV
Get permission from a property owner to use their site as a location in a film or TV production with this template Location Permission and Release form.
- The property owner gives the production company permission to use the property as a film location and releases the producers from future claims for loss or damage.
- The production company can use the location for filming for the period of time specified in the Release.
- The property owner consents to letting the production company bring in the necessary equipment and personnel to complete the shooting.
- Never ever film on private property without getting consent. That's why you need this Location Permission and Release Form for your movie or TV production.
- Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 11-March-2022