Ontario commercial landlords, prepare lease contracts for your tenants with this Commercial Lease Agreement with Guarantee.
- The lease is a completely carefree net lease for the landlord.
- The tenant pays, as additional rent, all expenses for the premises including taxes, utilities, capital expenditures, insurance, etc.
- Provisions for early occupancy and for failure to take possession.
- The tenant has an option to renew at the end of the term.
- The tenant is obligated to do business in the premises.
- The tenant has the right to remove its trade fixtures at the end of the term, provided that the tenant has perfomed its obligations under the lease.
- Guarantee of tenant's obligations by a guarantor who has a financial interest in the tenant.
The Ontario Commercial Net Lease with Guarantee
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016