UK Broker Fee Agreement for Financial Services
This Broker Fee Agreement is an easy downloadable template for UK brokers to use when signing up a new client.
- The agreement covers fees for broker services only, and does not include other fees associated with mortgages and financial products.
- The agreement can be used for fee, commission, or combined fee â„ commission arrangements.
- If the client is applying for a mortgage, the client agrees to pay a non-refundable fee at the time the mortgage application is made.
- If the broker is being paid a commission on a regular premium insurance policy, the broker reserves the right to charge the client a fee if the client cancels the policy.
- The agreement contains a disclaimer stating that the broker is not qualified to provide legal advice. However, if the broker refers the client to a solicitor or other professional, the client agrees to pay a referral fee.
Do you need a standard form contract for your brokerage and financial services? Download this customisable template Broker Fee Agreement which can be used throughout the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016