Set up a USA limited partnership between a general partner and several limited partners with this Limited Partnership Agreement template.
- The General Partner will not be required to contribute any cash to the capital of the Partnership. The Limited Partners must each purchase a minimum number of units.
- The limited partners are not liable for the debts or liabilities of the Partnership and are not required to make additional capital contributions.
- The liability exposure of the limited partners is limited to the amount of the subscription paid by each of them for their partnership units.
- The General Partner has full authority in the management of the Partnership.
- The agreement includes provisions for withdrawal of the General Partner and assignment of a partnership interest. The Partnership has a right of first refusal to purchase the withdrawing partner's units.
This USA Limited Partnership Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, edit with your specific details, and print.