Set up a program of identity theft protection and detection policies and procedures for a US health care service provider with this Red Flag Rules Policy for Medical Practice.
The Policy is made in accordance with FTC regulations, and covers:
- the types of information that will be included under the Policy,
- types of red flag events, i.e. situations which should raise suspicion of potential identity theft, and procedures for detecting red flags,
- appropriate responses to red flags,
- staff training and program updates,
- compliance by service providers (business associates).
Reduce the risk of identity theft in your facility. Download the USA Red Flag Rules Policy for Medical Practice today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016