Separation Agreement | USA
Deciding to end a marriage can lead to major legal battles if the terms are not put in writing and agreed to by both parties. Make sure you're both clear on the details by signing this Separation Agreement for U.S. residents.
- The Agreement covers a number of issues including:
- custody of the children pending issuance of the divorce decree
- responsibility of each parent for child support and payment of health benefits
- division of jointly owned property between the spouses
- responsibility for individual debts.
- This legal contract form is available as a downloadable MS Word document which is fully customizable to meet your needs.
- Intended for use only in the United States.
Last Updated: 18-August-2021