Nondisclosure Agreement | Eire
Irish business owners can protect their confidential trade information with this downloadable Nondisclosure Agreement.
- The purpose of the Agreement is to ensure that proprietary information is protected against disclosure during the course of negotiations with a potential buyer or investor for your business, or for any other type of transaction or arrangement which may require a third party to have access to sensitive customer data, financial records and trade secrets.
- The receiving party agrees to keep all such information confidential and not disclose it to third parties.
- The receiving party must ensure that its employees who have access to your data also sign a similar agreement.
- The Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- This Nondisclosure Agreement template is an English language document. Buy it, download it, customise it for your special circumstances. Use it as often you as like.
Last Updated: 10-September-2020