Organize a newly incorporated for-profit corporation with this Organizational Forms Package for the USA. This package contains the following forms, which must be kept in the corporation's minute book:
- By-laws of the corporation.
- Subscription form for shares of stock.
- Minutes of the first meeting of directors and shareholders following the incorporation.
- Consent to Act form which must be signed by each director and officer before they can be appointed.
- Resignation form to be signed by the first director / incorporator.
- Indemnity of Director, by which the corporation indemnifies each director against any costs or damages incurred as a result of his/her acting as a director.
- Register of directors and managers.
- Stock issuance and transfer register.
- Capitalization summary.
- Ledgers containing details of all common stock, stock options and warrants issued and outstanding.
Every for-profit corporation in the United States must keep its constating documents and up-to-date corporate records in its minute book. You can download all of the forms you need in one package at one low price.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018