Alberta Condo Common Property Management Agreement
If you're a condo property manager in Alberta, you'll love how easy it is to write your client contracts with this downloadable template.
- This Agreement is between a condo association and a property manager for the management and maintenance of the condominium's common property.
- The property manager has the authority to negotiate and sign service contracts on behalf of the condo corporation.
- The manager is responsible for arranging and preparing documents for the annual meetings of the corporation, including sending notices to the individual unit owners.
- The manager will undertake all other actions and perform other services necessary to maintain and operate the building.
- The Agreement complies with the applicable provisions of the Alberta Condominium Property Act.
To obtain the digital template, add it to your shopping cart and click the Checkout button to pay for the form over our secure payment server. You can then download and immediately start using the Agreement.