Alberta Condo Common Property Management Agreement
If you're a condo property manager in Alberta, you'll love how easy it is to write your client contracts with this downloadable template.
- This Agreement is between a condo association and a property manager for the management and maintenance of the condominium's common property.
- The property manager has the authority to negotiate and sign service contracts on behalf of the condo corporation.
- The manager is responsible for arranging and preparing documents for the annual meetings of the corporation, including sending notices to the individual unit owners.
- The manager will undertake all other actions and perform other services necessary to maintain and operate the building.
- The Agreement complies with the applicable provisions of the Alberta Condominium Property Act.
- Available for download in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 19-July-2022